....is my 1st appointment with a fertility specialist.
I went to my follow up appointment today and my doctor said that usually because of how expensive the tests are they don't run tests until you have had 3 m/c, but since I have had 2 m/c and an ectopic, she felt it was probably a good time to send me to someone who knows more than her. I'm so glad and yet so nervous about seeing him. I never thought I'd have problems having children.....
So now we wait another 3 weeks to see if this doctor thinks we have a good enough case to do more research before trying to get pregnant again. On the one hand I really hope he sees something that my OB didn't see and we can get some answers as to "why". On the other hand, I want him to tell me it was all just "bad luck" and we have a great chance of having a healthy baby next time......
Only Heaven knows what the outcome will be, but I am glad that we are finally going to see someone who specializes in this kinda thing and will have the answers......if there are any.
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment