I signed up for Weight Watchers last night. I know I CAN make it work. I just don’t know yet if I will. I am well into Day 1 and already realizing this is NOT going to be easy. I'm going to have to learn to fill the "void" with something besides food...easier said than done when you have done it for so long.
I have had more than enough today to feel satisfied, and yet, I sit here pouting because I want to eat. Honestly, I don't know anymore if this feeling is truly hunger or if I have been tricking myself into thinking that I need to eat when in fact I am just bored, or sad, or lonely.
The fact that I am becoming less and less afraid of failure has opened me up to lots of new possibilities, and even if I don’t blow everyone away like Jennifer Hudson with her Weight Watchers weight loss, maybe at least I’ll learn a little about myself in this process and be that much closer to being a healthier, happier me.
Time will tell. Wish me luck!
Monday, February 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment