Monday, January 31, 2011

Giving It To God......

Today is a hard day.  Things with my pregnancy have taken a turn for the worse.  All signs are pointing to this pregnancy ending very soon.  At this point there is nothing to do but give this all to God....which is what I have tried to do from Day One....but now, I'm not just giving my pregnancy to Him.....I'm giving Him my fear, my anxiety, my sadness......and in return He is giving me peace.  The tears come and go, but my faith this time is unwavering.  I really, truly believe that God has a plan and that He can and will be glorified through all of this.  I am grateful for the month that I have had with this little soul and whether I have only a few more hours or a few more days or a lifetime with this child, I will continue to cherish every second.  God is in control and He has blessed me richly.  I will hold tight to His promises and continue to praise Him for His goodness. 

Hold me tight, Dear Lord.  I need your embrace today.


I Thessalonians 5:18 - Give thanks in ALL circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment