Thursday, January 20, 2011

He's Got The Little Bitty Baby, In His Hands.....

My husband and I found out on January 4th that we are expecting Baby #4. (Baby #1 is Syd, Babies #2 & 3 were lost during the 1st trimester of my pregnancies). We are both starting to feel good about this pregnancy, even though I am only about 6 weeks along.

We've had blood work done to ensure that my levels are doubling as they should, and we got an ultrasound done a few days ago that confirmed that baby is growing and is located in a safe place this time. (My last pregnancy was an Ovarian Pregnancy so it was not viable and was actually a potential threat to my life, if allowed to continue growing, so we are VERY glad that this baby is located in a place that it can grow to term.)

We are both cautiously optimistic as I have had no problems so far and no indication that this pregnancy is anything but perfect. God has brought us through a very difficult time, these past 18 months and we finally feel like this MIGHT be the light at the end of the tunnel that we have been wishing and hoping and praying for.

Stay tuned as I'm sure I will be sharing what happens either way. God has brought us this far and we know that whatever happens with this little one, He will continue sustain us.

We appreciate your continued thoughts and prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment